Kazan state medical university, Russia
KSMU is recognized by MCI & WHO
Kazan State Medical University is one of the best medical universities in Russia. It is the main medical school in Tatarstan and provides doctors and nurses for the region with a population of more than three million of people. The University has six faculties that have a strong emphasis on health and biomedical sciences but its strengths are combining fundamental science with teaching practical skills. Within this School, you will encounter a great diversity of leading-edge researchers working on a huge variety of topics. Kazan Medical University is justifiably the International University. Nearly four hundred students from thirty countries all around the world are studying here and for half of them, the learning language is English. Moreover, This has a large number of students who came from neighbor and remote regions of the Russian Federation.
We are proud that Kazan Medical School is attractive for young people from different parts of the world. Therefore their priority is to be supportive and careful with international students. Education at Kazan Medical University is highly-rated we are in the top ten in the list of medical universities in the Russian Federation. Students consider KSMU as a desirable place to study and acknowledge our high-grade teaching. Choosing a university is one of the most important and challenging decisions of your life.
• Faculty of General Medicine
• Faculty of Pediatrics
• Faculty of Dentistry
• Faculty of Pharmacy
• Faculty of Preventive Medicine
• Faculty of Nursing
Doctors-IEA helping Indian students as well as foreign students (Asia, Arab, Africa & European continents) from last many years to get direct admission to your chosen university, for details Call 8010503035
Remarkable dates OF KSMU, RUSSIA
- 5th November (according to the old calendar) 1804 Emperor Alexander I declares in his royal command to establish a University in the city of Kazan
- 14th of May (2nd of May according to the old calendar) 1814 — Establishment of the « Department of Doctoral or Medical sciences » of Kazan University
- 1837 — The Anatomy Theatre was built
- 1840 — The University Clinic was opened
- 1858 — The Physiology Laboratory is launched
- 1893 — The first editions of «The Neurology Newsletter» are published
- 1900 — The complex of University Clinics starts functioning; the Bacteriological Institute is established on the basis of the Medical Faculty
- 1901 — The first editions of «Kazan Medical Journal» are published
- 5th November 1930 — the Medical Faculty of Kazan State University is reorganized into Kazan State Medical Institute
- 1930 — Establishment of the Faculty of Prophylactic Medicine (Sanitary Medicine)
- 1932 — The Pediatric Faculty is created
- 1954 — Establishment of the Dental Faculty
- 1975 — Training at the Pharmaceutical Faculty is launched
- 1991 — The Faculty of Social Work is established
- 1994 — The Faculty of Management and Higher Nursing Education starts functioning
- 29th of April 1994 — Kazan State Medical Institute is reorganized and acquires the status of Kazan State Medical University
- 14th May 2014 — 200th Jubilee.
Medical Study at Kazan State Medical University, Russia
Admission intake open for 2020-21
A foreign citizen can apply from May 15 to September 10 every year.