Admission starts for KSMU in the month of May for September intake. Admission to KSMU is strictly based on merit. See below for eligibility criteria and admission process:
Documents required pre-admission;
- Secondary School Certificate
- Complete Application
After submitting the following documents, the university admission committee and the Dean’s office will issue the admission letter to confirm your admission in KSMU and in a few weeks, the Invitation letter will be ready from concerned Department. Then Doctors-IEA will process your visa, documentation, ticket etc.
Documents required on arrival to KSMU, Kazan;
- Passport (with translation and notary in Russian 2 copies)
- Secondary school certificate (with translation and notary in Russian 2 copies)
- 10 passport size photos (35*45 mm with white background) (80% face) at the matte paper.
- Hiv test report, Medical fitness report, Chest X-ray (from the native country in the English language)
- Application form