Russia is the largest country situated in the Eastern part of Europe and the northern part of Asia, Capital city of Russia is Moscow. Russia has always been hospitable and friendly, always happy to receive Indian students, as well as foreign students. Higher education within the Russian community has always been open to International students. Russian Medical universities occupy leading positions in the world. Russia has always been ahead in the field of Education and most specifically in Medicine. Russian Degrees are acceptable worldwide, and for foreign students tuition fees is very less, as compared to their native countries. MBBS studies in Russia is well formulated and advanced. Here Doctors-IEA presenting one of the top-ranked and 205 years old university for MBBS in Russia i.e Kazan State Medical University (KazanSMU, KSMU, КГМУ).
- Top Rank by Ministry of Health, Russia.
- Best Results in FMGE (MCI) Exam.
- 800 + Indian students studying currently in KSMU.
- Affordable fee.
- No Donation, No Capitation Fee.
- No IELTS, No TOEFL.
- KSMU is the third oldest medical university in Russia after Moscow, St. Petersburg. One of the reputed university of the Russian Federation.
- KSMU is recognized by the Ministry of Health & Education Russian Federation, MCI, WHO, MDCN, ECFMG, GMC, BMDC and several other countries medical councils like Asia, Africa, Arab and European medical councils.
- KSMU develops international scientific cooperation with many countries exchanging scientific staff, students, teachers, highly qualified specialists and participating in international scientific conferences and congresses.
- Medical study at Kazan State Medical University is highly rated, that’s why KSMU listed in top medical universities of Russia and best among all medical universities in Russia.
- Graduates of Kazan State Medical University have all the necessary knowledge, skills and qualifications that enable them to succeed in their future careers. They are in demand in the medical sector.
Kazan City at a glance:
Kazan (located about 820 km from east of Moscow) is the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, one of the largest, and most beautiful cities of Russia, which is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage cities. The old Kazan is the center of the city. There are beautiful buildings raised in different architectural styles. Mansions in the style of modernism coexist with the Baroque monuments. You can feel the aura of antiquity spell from ancient white walls of the Kazan Kremlin where from a superb view on the river opens. Imagination is boggled by the red bell tower of Bogoyavlenskaya church at the pedestrian Bauman street beloved by tourists.
- Kazan is also honored as the third capital of Russia.
- It is a famous sports center in Russia. The city hosted 2013 Universiade and much national hockey, boxing, and swimming championships.
- Fina World Championship 2015.
- It is also one of the hosting cities of the 2018 FIFA world cup.
- The city experiences the Humid Continental Climate.
- Summers have an average temperature of 20 degrees and winters have an average temperature of -10 degrees.
- World skills Championships 2019.
Official Representative of Kazan State Medical University: Doctors-IEA Pvt. Ltd
Why Doctors-IEA is the 1st Choice for MBBS in Kazan State Medical University & MBBS in Russia?
- 100% Guaranteed MBBS Admission.
- Official Representative of KSMU, Russia.
- 12+ Years Excellent experience in MBBS Admissions for Russia.
- Best Services throughout your stay in Russia.
- Doctors-IEA never charges any hidden expenses.
- Doctors-IEA provides very detailed and transparent information to students and parents.
For Admissions Contact Doctors-IEA Team at 8010503035 (INDIA), +79515174507 (RUSSIA)