Kazan State Medical University, Russia
Address: Ulitsa Butlerova, 49, Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia, 420012
Rep. Office: 608, 6th Floor Aggarwal Cyber Plaza-1, NSP, Pitampura, New Delhi.
Kazan State Medical University is a multifunctional and multi-leveled state institution of higher learning medicine. KSMU is located in the central part of Kazan. The main campus of KSMU is on Butlerov Street, although there are other KSMU buildings throughout the Kazan city. Kazan state medical university is the third oldest medical university in Russia. With 206 years of experience in medical training, KSMU is justifiably an international University. Around 900 students from more than 57 countries around the world study here and half of the study in English. Moreover, we have a large group of students from the neighboring and remote regions of Russia. We are proud that Kazan medical school is attractive for young people from different parts of the world. That is why our priority is to support and care for international students. Kazan State Medical University students have access to electronic library resources, other modern means of communication during their studies. KSMU is listed in the top five Medical Universities of Russia. Kazan State Medical University graduates have all the necessary knowledge, skills and qualifications that enable them to succeed in their future careers, they are in demand in the medical sector.
We are proud that Kazan Medical School is attractive for young people from different parts of the world. Therefore their priority is to be supportive and careful with international students. Education at Kazan Medical University is highly-rated we are in the top ten in the list of medical universities in the Russian Federation. Students consider KSMU as a desirable place to study and acknowledge our high-grade teaching. Choosing a university is one of the most important and challenging decisions of your life.
- First University in Russia to be accredited by the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME).
- More than 6000 medical students,.
- Around 1600 students & Residents representing more than 50 countries study in KSMU.
- 7 Specialties & 2 Bachelor Programs.
- 44 Clinical Residency & 39 PhD Program.
Duration of Studying MBBS in KaznSMU, Russia
- Duration of MBBS Course is 5.8 years for English Medium and 7 years for Russian Medium.
- BDS (Dentistry) 5 years English Medium
- Pharmacy 5 years English Medium.
- one intake in the year June – September.
• Faculty of General Medicine
• Faculty of Pediatrics
• Faculty of Dentistry
• Faculty of Pharmacy
• Faculty of Preventive Medicine
• Faculty of Nursing
Remarkable dates of KSMU, Russia
- 5th November (according to the old calendar) 1804 Emperor Alexander I declares in his royal command to establish a University in the city of Kazan
- 14th of May (2nd of May according to the old calendar) 1814 — Establishment of the « Department of Doctoral or Medical sciences » of Kazan University
- 1837 — The Anatomy Theatre was built
- 1840 — The University Clinic was opened
- 1858 — The Physiology Laboratory is launched
- 1893 — The first editions of «The Neurology Newsletter» are published
- 1900 — The complex of University Clinics starts functioning; the Bacteriological Institute is established on the basis of the Medical Faculty
- 1901 — The first editions of «Kazan Medical Journal» are published
- 5th November 1930 — the Medical Faculty of Kazan State University is reorganized into Kazan State Medical Institute
- 1930 — Establishment of the Faculty of Prophylactic Medicine (Sanitary Medicine)
- 1932 — The Pediatric Faculty is created
- 1954 — Establishment of the Dental Faculty
- 1975 — Training at the Pharmaceutical Faculty is launched
- 1991 — The Faculty of Social Work is established
- 1994 — The Faculty of Management and Higher Nursing Education starts functioning
- 29th of April 1994 — Kazan State Medical Institute is reorganized and acquires the status of Kazan State Medical University
- 14th May 2014 — 200th Jubilee.
Kazan is recognized by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and science of the Russian Federation. KSMU is a government-funded university. KSMU is recognized by MCI, WHO, ECFMG (USA), AMC, GMC, etc.
Kazan State Medical University has seven hostels where foreign students can live throughout their studies. Students are offered different kinds of rooms which may differ in size. As a rule; two or three students can share the room. All rooms are comfortable, well heated, and fully furnished according to student’s needs.
Eligibility Criteria for study MBBS in KSMU, Russia
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 65% marks in each subject’s ECB (English, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
Documents required for Admission in KSMU, Russia
- Online Application form
- Neet eligibility certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 20 passport size Photos (35*45 mm size with white background at the matte paper)
Welcome to Kazan
Kazan State Medical University OFFICIAL VIEW
How to Get Direct MBBS Admission in KSMU
About City; Living Cost, Fooding
Our Official Admission Partner of KSMU: Doctors-IEA Pvt Ltd.
For more information regarding university, admission procedure, the fee structure of all faculties, contact our official representative of Indian & International Students (Asia, Africa, Arab Countries); Doctors-Ideal Educational Advisors
Official Contact Details; For Indian Students: 1800-419-5827 (Toll-free) | For Other Countries: +7-951-517-45-07
Emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites: www.thedoctorsiea.org, www.studymbbsinrussia.com
WhatsApp No.’s: +91-8010503035 (Ind), +79515174507 (Russia)